Ronnie O’Sullivan, the only English player in the world, has just set a record for snooker. In one chance, Sullivan scored 147 points, which is the maximum number of points in this game.
The player nicknamed “The Rocket” once more recorded his name in history when he was 13, going an absolute score at the snooker billiards – UK Championship taking place in York Barbican, England.
In the match in the fourth round, Ronnie O’Sullivan had a 6-0 destruction victory over the Scottish – Matthew Selt. Winning the ticket to go to the quarterfinals with an impressive victory, but the way the number 4 world winner in game 6 is even more impressive.
In the final game, take advantage of opportunities when rival Matthew Selt has a tragic situation. “The Rocket” took full advantage of the opportunity, he took a chance to clear the table and score maximum points in the snooker.
O’Sullivan’s scoreline marked the 109th time with one hand reaching the maximum point (147 points in snooker). For the 38-year-old English goalkeeper, this is the 13th time he has achieved this feat, which is a feat that no player has ever achieved.
Outstandingly pass Matthew Selt in the fourth round. O’Sullivan went on to win a 6-4 victory over Anthony McGill to place his name in the semi-final of the UK Championship.
|About the number 1 hand of England and former No. 1 of the world Ronnie O’Sullivan: |
– Born December 5, 1975.
– Play snooker from 10 years old, get maximum score of 147 points at age 15.
– Become a professional fighter at 16 years old.
– With a very fast style of attack, the British hand is nicknamed “The Rocket”.
– Keeping a world record with a table cleaner takes only 5 minutes 20 seconds.
– Former No. 1 in the world, 5 times in the world, 5 times in the Masters snooker and four times in the UK Championship.
– Sullivan is 2nd in the list of athletes who have taken a muscle to score over 100 points in a single trip (with 750 times).
First place was Scottish athlete Stephen Hendry 775 times.