According to the standards of an international snooker table, the snooker table must be designed with natural stones with a minimum thickness of 2.54 cm, ensuring that it will not deform before the change of heat. degree or external environment.
The surface of the table is usually made of 3 stone slabs joined together, making it easy to move as well as easy to adjust the flat surface of the table.
To ensure flatness, the table surface is only allowed to deviate between the two ends of the length is 0.4mm and horizontally is 0.2mm. In addition, the table surface must not sag more than 0.7 mm when directly affected by objects weighing over 90 kg.
The table top is covered with a layer of fabric with the main component made from wool and properly stretched so as not to affect the roller line. The tape (the inside of the snooker table) must be made of solid rubber and sink deep when dropped into the water. When hit hard, the ball hit the tape turned out to not be jumping.
Several layers of stretch wrap are stretched to a certain extent and the fabric must float when dropped on water. Good quality fabric must consist of 75% wool and 25% nylon.
– Snooker tables must have absolute flatness.
– Tables used after a period of time must ensure no shock.
– The snooker tables must be listed so that the postures of the mechanical hands must be very comfortable.
– The table must be reasonable, ensure the observation for management as well as fit and balance with the shop space.
Choose to buy snookers
– The ball used for snookers must use a good type, with a long life as Germany, Belgium … Absolutely do not use marbles manufactured by China because of poor durability, very easy to get dirty.
– Clean the ball regularly to ensure its shine.